Waiter 1 puts what appears to be a GUN in his jacket.
He falls and, with a SCREAM, rolls over the edge.
If you haven't read Screenwriting on Steroids I, click here.
· Random Entry – In which one randomly selects an object, or a noun from a dictionary, and associates it with the subject, concept, or story idea.
· Provocation – A method of provoking alternatives to the obvious story solutions that suggest themselves by escaping the boundaries imposed by logic or causality.
· Challenge – Where a standard scenario, pattern of dialogue, or behavioral, narrative, or cinematic trope is challenged for alternatives, regardless of whether there is a need.
· Suspension of Judgment – Allowing for non-causal or non-logical elements or patterns to be introduced to the narrative construction.
· Generation of Alternatives - The creation of a body of alternative ideas, concepts, or solutions, regardless of need, to enrich the spectrum of possibilities available.